KEYCHAIN / KEYRING MADE OF NATURAL WOOD AND FILLED WITH GENUINE AMBER ELEPHANT
Keychain / Keyring Made of Natural Wood and Filled with Genuine Amber Elephant
- These lovely elephant keychain is made of natural birch wood and filled with genuine Baltic amber pieces. Each elephant is precisely cut with a laser and filled with amber pieces by hand. Some slight difference may appear in the amber filling.
- Wooden elephant keychain is very comfortable to use, extremely light pendant won't weigh or rip your clothes/handbag pocket. The wood combined with a brass key ring for a secure hold for your keys.
- Dimensions: Height: 39 mm / 1.53 inches. Width: 60 mm / 2.36 inches. Thickness: 5 mm / 0.19 inches
- The elephant keychain could be a perfect gift for any occasion or little symbolic souvenir for a good luck. It is truly unique and impressive accessory for the keys or a handbag.
- 100% GUARANTEE that we use only genuine materials. The Baltic amber is not pressed or modified in any other way.
- The keychain doesn't require a special care. Please avoid contacting it with extremely hot or/and wet surfaces.
- We offer fast Amazon prime delivery. 30 days return policy guaranteed.
- PRECISE AND UNIQUE DESIGN - the elephant is cut with a laser which gives a precise shape. Amber pieces are glued by hand so there's always a slight difference in each keychain filling which gives a completely unique look.
- NATURAL COLORS - the wooden keychain with amber is a wonderful choice for all who adores nature and a natural feel.
- COMPLETELY LIGHTWEIGHT - the keychain is very light so it won't weigh or rip your clothes/handbag pocket. The size is just perfect for a comfortable use.
- AUTHENTIC MATERIALS - each key accessory is made of natural birch wood and filled with 100% genuine Baltic amber pieces, combined with a brass keyring for a secure hold.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - the elephant is considered to be a symbol of good luck in many cultures, so it could be a perfect gift for anyone as a lucky charm!
Elephant Ring Minder 4.25" H
This elephant never forgets where your rings are -